Writing Challenge – 30 facts about yourself
1. I love music, but I have no musical ability. I don’t play any instruments.
2. I have super crafting powers! 🙂
3. I love photography.
4. I have one daughter.
5. I love reading about history, especially about the Civil War.
6. I’m a makeup enthusiast.
7. I have two crazy cats.
8. My favorite color is red.
9. I love the Walking Dead! Can’t wait for it to come back on in October.
10. I love decorating for the holidays.
11. I love watching, I think about every paranormal show on TV.
12. I love Lifetime movies, especially on Saturdays.
13. I’m a lover of antiques. I collect vintage cameras, typewriters and milk glass.
14. I love Americana items.
15. I would love to have my own photography business some day.
16. I have two brothers and three sisters.
17. I have a jewelry fetish. Necklaces, earrings and rings, oh my.
18. I only drink water. I quit drink soda and coffee over two years ago.
19. I have a handy husband. He does a lot of diy around the house.
20. This summer will be my 23rd wedding anniversary.
21. I have never seen the ocean.
22. I like to cook, baking not so much.
23. I like to crochet.
24. I don’t drink alcohol.
25. I have a large birthmark on my leg. My sister has a similar shaped birthmark on her leg.
26. I’m more of a homebody.
27. I like to sing, but I know I can’t sing. I like to make up silly songs.
28. My first car was a Ford Escort.
29. I love flowers.
30. I’m just starting out as a blogger.
Follow me on Instagram @paulapc70 for everyday randomness.