- 1 lb of cooked Ground Beef
- One dice Onion
- ⅓ teaspoons Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons Black Pepper
- One packet of dry Ranch Dressing mix
- One packet of taco season
- Can of Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- Can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 15 oz can of Pinto Beans, drained
- Can of chicken broth
Brown the ground beef
Put all ingredients in your instant pot
Set your instant pot for 10 minutes on the soup setting.
Garnish with Cheese, sour cream, green onions, what ever you like. Enjoy!
Follow me on Instagram @paulapc70 for everyday randomness.